The day after Thanksgiving, often called Black Friday, is known as Blue Friday at SeaWorld Parks. Beginning on Friday, November 25, 2016, the park will be offering a variety of BOGO and Buy One Get One 50% off deals for its theme parks, including SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica and Discovery Cove. And you don’t even have to leave your house to get them.
SeaWorld’s Blue Friday deals are only available online from midnight (EST) on Friday, November 25 until 11:59 p.m. on Cyber Monday, November 28. You must first register at SeaWorldOrlando.com/bluefriday to receive the offers by email.
SeaWorld Parks Blue Friday deals
SeaWorld Theme Park Blue Friday deals
- BOGO 50% off SeaWorld Orlando/Aquatica annual pass
- BOGO 50% off SeaWorld single-day ticket
- BOGO 50% off Aquatica single-day ticket
- BOGO SeaWorld’s All-Day Dining Deal
- For the first time ever, guests can purchase discounted tickets to Discovery Cove, and the recipient can choose their own reservation date. This is a savings of up to $110.
Other SeaWorld Park Blue Friday offers
- BOGO Quick Queue Unlimited
- BOGO on any Close-up Tour
- BOGO 50% off on large Shamu plush toys
- 30% off total purchase at SeaWorldShop.com
- 50% off one-year PhotoKey
Some of SeaWorld’s online deals have codes that will be revealed on Blue Friday. There may be block out dates, use by dates or other restrictions, so please visit SeaWorld Parks for full details.
Don’t forget, these offers are exclusive to email subscribers only, and you must sign up to receive these deals by email. You can do so right here. Who wouldn’t want the gift of travel, discovery and inspiring stories?
Get in the Christmas spirit by visiting SeaWorld Orlando as it begins its annual Christmas celebration Friday, November 25, 2016. This festive event runs on select dates through December 11 and daily from December 12 – December 31, 2016.
You might be interested in:
- New rides, shows and attractions coming to SeaWorld Parks in 2017
- SeaWorld and Guy Harvey partner for shark conservation and ocean health