I contribute to several travel and creative non-fiction sites as well as provide copywriting services.
AFAR.com is the best source for experiential travel tales and ideas. Through concisely written “highlights,” travelers can discover some of the best travel experiences around the world. Check out my Highlights and Wanderlists.
- The AFAR Guide to Bermuda
- AFAR Hotel Collection: The Reefs Resort and Club, Bermuda
- AFAR Hotel Collection: Le Guanahani, Saint Barthelemy
Parachute by Mapquest (AOL) – Mapquest gets you there, and Parachute tells you what to do, where to eat, and where to stay once you’re there. In other words, Parachute puts you inside of your destination.
- Top dessert destinations in Richmond, Virginia
- Offbeat Places to Visit in Key West, Florida
- Five Offbeat Places to Visit in the Outer Banks of North Carolina
- More …
AXS.com is the place to go for sports, arts, music and entertainment. Find out all about the latest concerts and music news. Here are a few …
- Kids’ music: Laurie Berkner’s Favorite Classic Kids’ Songs album review
- Reggae cover of Adele’s ‘Hello’ by sibling duo Conkarah and Rosie
- Kenny Chesney’s No Shoes Radio launches on SiriusXM channel 62
Travel-Wise.com delivers travel tips and resources combined with stories and anecdotes from the road. Read about Love and Onions, Bermuda the Beautiful….
Busch Gardens’ Blog – I wrote a guest blog piece on the Howl-O-Scream #FrightNight event at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Read about the Dark Side of the Gardens…
Reviews – I am also happy to write reviews of products such as travel, beach and outdoor-related items, as well as attractions and events. Please contact me at email@example.com.
- Ben & Jerry’s frozen Greek yogurt
- Blogging about Blenders – Margaritaville frozen concoction maker
- Hoofprints in the Sand – Virginia Beach Horseback
- LeSportsac “It’s a Small World’ bags