It’s the perfect time of year to start thinking about spring and summer time plans and activities. I, for one, am already counting down the days until my favorite theme parks open for the season.
For a limited time, guests can now purchase a Busch Gardens/Water Country USA 2-Park Fun Card for $77, which is the price of a single-day admission to Busch Gardens Williamsburg. This limited time promotional price reflects a $25 savings off of a regularly priced 2-Park Fun Card.
By being a Busch Gardens 2-Park Fun Card holder, you can experience unlimited rides on world-class attractions and water slides, watch entertaining shows, learn about wildlife and native animals, enjoy a variety of attractions for kids, and take part in other exciting events all season long.
The Busch Gardens/Water Country USA Fun Card is an online-only offer, and it must be purchased by March 15, 2016 at www.buschgardens.com/va.
In case you’re wondering just what goes on at Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Water Country USA throughout the season, check out some of these fun, thrilling, and tasty reasons to get your Fun Card now.
- Jack Hanna takes to the Busch Gardens stage in April. You never know what might happen when Jungle Jack brings his furry, feathered, and sometimes ferocious friends on stage.
- Busch Gardens’ new KIDsiderate® Concert Series features popular children’s groups that will sing and dance at Italy’s Il Teatro di San Marco stage this spring.
- A new evening show will debut in summer of 2016 at Busch Gardens’ Royal Palace Theatre. This dazzling show puts a new spin on the French tale of The Three Musketeers.
- Glory at the Gardens, Busch Gardens’ Christian concert series, returns and features six bands on May 7 and 8, 2016. Bands include Skillet, Newsboys, Disciple, Hawk Nelson, Ryan Stevenson, and Family Force 5.
- The fourth annual Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival opens May 27 and features internationally inspired food, wine, beer, desserts, and other delicious treats from around the world. Germany, Italy, Scotland, the Caribbean, the American Southwest, Greece, and Southeast Asia are just a few of regions and countries whose culinary creations are part of the Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival.
- Ristorante della Piazza is getting a makeover and will feature a market style setup with selections from Italy, Asia, and the Mediterranean.
- If you didn’t’ get a chance to “do the loop” on last year’s new coaster, Tempesto, now is your chance. For that matter, do yourself a favor and take the plunge on Water Country USA’s family thrill slide Colossal Curl.
- The honors just keep coming. Busch Gardens and Water Country USA are listed among the Top Amusement Parks and the Top Water Parks in the United States by TripAdvisor. Water Country USA is number 21 on the list of Top Water Parks in the World. Busch Gardens has received top honors as the World’s Most Beautiful Theme Park for the past 25 consecutive years.
The Busch Gardens 2-Park Preschool Pass
Busch Gardens is once again offering the FREE 2-Park Preschool Pass. This is a great opportunity if you have young kids that are into Elmo and the Sesame Street gang. Both Busch Gardens and Water Country offer a variety of KIDsiterate attractions, animal encounters, rides, play areas, and splash pools.
With the Preschool Pass, kids ages 3-5 receive unlimited admission to Busch Gardens and Water Country USA. Proof of age is required in the form of a certified birth certificate or a travel passport. School IDs or social security IDs will not be accepted. Passes must be registered and redeemed by May 31, 2016. For more information, please click here.
For a full line-up of Busch Gardens’ 2016 events, attractions, shows, and operating schedules, please visit www.buschgardens.com/va.
Busch Gardens opens for the 2016 season on March, 20. The 2-Park Fun Card is valid from March 20 through Labor Day, which is Monday, September 5. Water Country USA opens on May 21.