One of my favorite events at Disney’s Epcot is the annual International Flower & Garden Show. I just love walking among all of those creatively constructed topiaries, flower gardens, and butterfly displays while enjoying the warm (okay, “hot”) Florida sun. This year’s event is March 4 through May 17, 2015 and will feature a host of new character topiaries and gardens, special events, and concerts.
The popular Garden Rocks concert series takes place each weekend of the festival at the park’s America Gardens Theatre. The line-up includes festival fan favorites such as the Village People, Starship, and The Guess Who along with new-comers En Vogue, Jon Secada, Taylor Dayne and Gin Blossoms.
Epcot’s Garden Rocks Concert Line-up
- March 6-8: Gin Blossoms (new to the festival) – “Hey Jealousy”
- March 13-15: Pablo Cruise – “Love Will Find a Way”
- March 20-22: En Vogue (new to the festival) – “Free Your Mind”
- March 27-29: Starship – “We Built this City”
- April 3-5: The Orchestra, starring former members of ELO – “Evil Woman” and “Strange Magic”
- April 10-12: Village People – “Y.M.C.A.”
- April 17-19: Jon Secada (new to the festival) – “Just Another Day”
- April 24-26: The Guess Who – “These Eyes”
- May 1-3: Taylor Dayne (new to the festival) – “Tell it to my Heart”
- May 8-10: Little River Band – “Lady” and “Cool Change”
- May 15-17: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone – “I’m Henry the VIII, I Am”
Epcot’s Garden Rocks concerts are at 5:30, 6:45, and 8:00 p.m. every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. Epcot concerts are included with park admission. The line-up is subject to change without notice.
For more information on new gardens, character topiaries and special events at Epcot, please click here.